President, The Canadian Centre for Aboriginal Entrepreneurship, Inc.
Provincial Coordinator of Aboriginal BEST, for the Ministry of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation
Since 2003, Metis entrepreneur and small business consultant Bruce Lacroix has successfully delivered the Aboriginal BEST (Business and Entrepreneurship Skills Training) Program on behalf of the BC Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training (and other partners) in over 100 communities across BC. Learn more about Bruce Lacroix here
The Aboriginal BEST Program is offered each year in at least 10 communities across BC.
Contact Bruce about ways to:
- bring a Aboriginal BEST program to your community for the 2016-17 fiscal year;
- share your ‘wealth of knowledge’ – we’re gathering follow-up stories from BEST grads, insights and business resource ideas from business owners, and creating profiles for our upcoming BEST community resource website;
- provide prizes or support for the annual ‘BEST of the BEST’ provincial business plan competition each spring;
- explore ways to you can become a partner who can help us enhance our course content and program delivery in communities across BC, and;
- help expand our BEST program to respond to the growing number of requests for BEST training and curriculum customization in Aboriginal groups and communities across Canada.